CINCINNATI –Kate Schroder’s campaign for Congress (OH-01) announced three new endorsements on Tuesday, another sign of the campaign’s growing momentum.
Kate for Congress announced the endorsements of Nan Whaley (Mayor of Dayton), Carolyn Jones (Cincinnati Board of Education Member) and Mike Moroski (Cincinnati Board of Education Member).
“Kate Schroder will bring fresh and energetic new leadership for Southwest Ohio,”
said Mayor Nan Whaley, “I stand with Kate because she shares my passion for public service and knows how to get things done.”
“We continue to build momentum with support from Westwood to Waynesville ,” said Schroder. “Mayor Whaley, Board Member Jones, and Boad Member Moroski know how important it is to have a representative in Congress fighting for access to high quality and affordable healthcare.’
“Kate Schroder is someone who genuinely listens and works to find equitable solutions to big challenges. I support Kate because she is determined to get results, and won’t let politics get in the way of solving complex problems,”
said Mike Moroski.
Kate Schroder is now endorsed by the following elected officials and influence leaders:
- John Cranley – Mayor of Cincinnati
- Brigid Kelly – Ohio State Representative
- Paul Booth – Fmr. City Councilmember and NAACP President
- Denise Driehaus – Hamilton County Commissioner
- David Mann – Cincinnati City Councilmember
- Lakshmi Sammarco – Hamilton County Coroner
- P.G. Sittenfeld – Cincinnati City Councilmember
- Cecil Thomas – Ohio State Senator
- Ryan Messer – Cincinnati Board of Education Member
- Todd Portune – Hamilton County Commissioner
- Catherine Ingram – Ohio State Representative
- Greg Landsman – Cincinnati City Councilmember
- Nan Whaley – Mayor of Dayton
- Mike Moroski – Cincinnati Board of Education Member
- Carolyn Jones – Cincinnati Board of Education Member